Thread: How deep is your jow?

How deep is your jow?

Hi
    I need to know whether Jow can penetrate deep enough to help with healing a strained ligament in my chest.

thanks
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

jow deeper....

absolutely... on the simplest level it brings "chi" to the area as well as correcting the energy of the entire region.

M
    Got Lineage?

R e a l l y deep
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Anyone got a Jow recipe they'd like to share?
    Or know of a pre-made one I could pick up?

[I'm in Australia]
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

I have never seen a recipe for sale. If it were I would be weary of it. This seems to be one of the most closely guarded secrets of traditional systems.

Since I am in the States, I can't help you with finding good Dit Da. Sorry about all the negatives.
    Got Lineage?

Tao Boy

Hello,
    Since you live in Melbourne try Sifu William Cheung's jow.
    Phil

PR, thanks for your reply.
    Adam Stanecki - Practitioner of common sense.

"Think for yourself. Question authority." - Timothy Leary

Fluid Fitness - www.fluidfitness.com.au
    Dominance Mixed Martial Arts - www.dominance.com.au

Cool How Deep is Your Jow

I concur with BSH there are good jows that go deep but may I give you some advice. No good jow is $6-$10 an ounce nor comes in a plastic bottle.

Damian

There are useful jows that you can buy over the counter.

A few of these are of the bruise liniment variety and muscle strain liniment.

Dit Da Jow takes time and effort to produce. Some of the ingredients are hard to find or take a while to grow and dry yourself.

They have different potencies in many cases. Consult a tcm practitioner or a kung fu sifu to acquire the more potent varieties used for deep tissue/bone bruising and speedy healing. They will likely be willing to help.

peace
    Kung Fu is good for you.