Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rich Mooney's Chi Projection Gets Tested

Rich Mooney's Chi Projection Gets Tested

I got this from a discussion in the Internal Arts Board.

Go to this webpage:

http://www.shenwu.com/discus/index.html

Go to the Concepts board and the Fa Jing/Kong Jing thread and there is a discussion of Mooney's double-blind experimental test of his chi projection abilities. For those of you who don't want to go to the trouble of reading the whole thing, here is the synopsis.

He failed, and failed big time. Only 2 of 16 subjects showed any effect at all, and one showed the opposite effect Mooney was trying for.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

Why did you post that? Now we're gonna have to wade through a 10,000 word essay on the topic of absolutely nothing!
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Wink

Sorry WD, my life is empty, and this is how I try to make it seem fuller. I thought another Mooney related argument was what we all needed to brighten up our days.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

Well I guess the fact that he allowed himself to be tested says something.
    I am nothing.

Yeah,

It says that he probably isn't aware of the fact that he doesn't possess the powers he claims to possess.

So what is the point here?

Are they saying Mooney doesn't have Fa Jing/Kong Jing or that Fa Jing/Kong Jing doesn't exist?

Basically, this test proved nothing as a lack of proof is not proof. After all, with all our scientific knowledge and resources we have still not been able to prove the existance of aliens, big foot, Lockness monster, the Easter Bunny, or Eskimos. Yet there are too many unproven and unvarified accounts to dismiss them. (Except maybe Eskimos. Little people living in ice houses eating whale blubber???? Yea I'm gonna believe that one)

Wink

They never say Fa Jing doesn't exist, simply that Rich Mooney failed to demonstrate it. I'm pretty sure the easter bunny has fa jing, though, so if they could just find him, it would be like killing two birds with one stone.

Silly rabbits...

There's no such thing as the Easter Bunny.

It's quite obvious that the eggs are left by Santa's reindeer during his Christmas deliveries. Due to the cold of winter, the eggs cannot develop fully until the warmer spring weather.

"What's in the eggs?" you ask? Simple: Elves (aka Santa's helpers). The "Easter Egg Hunt" is simply a way to control the elf population. The eggs that are not found by children hatch and the surviving elves make their way to the North Pole to begin the task of compiling a database of naughty/nice children and creating appropriate gifts accordingly.

This is a little known fact, but the life span of a Christmas elf is extremely short (about a year). This is due to the harsh climate of the North Pole, and that Santa works them to death making toys for all of the children in the world. This is why Mother Nature, to keep the elves from extinction, has the reindeer laying eggs every year.

So I guess science will never be able to prove the existence of chi powers, since they will never find the Easter Bunny.
    "No Pain - Good."
    - neptunesfall

yeah the test merely shows Rich Mooney doesnt have the ability of Gong-Jing besides using his "demostrators" to show the effect.

It doesn't discount its existence.

I have had the experience of energy passing, once experienced, always a believer.
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

When a man see's a beautiful women accross the street and an instant erection forms, that's Kong Jing at its finest moment.

Thumbs up LOL Nexus,

that quote is sig-worthy

do we get to make fun of turiyan now

was this the chiin2weakszzz..GUY

Incidentally, Rich Mooney is giving a course on Gong-Jing...

Check http://martial.best.vwh.net/forum/sh...&threadid=9421

BTW, what is a "dojo" ? We dont have them here.... at least not that I know off
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

Hi Prana.

"Dojo" is japanese for Kwoon or Dojang, same Characters, same meaning, different reading.

The "Bujinkan Goshin Budo Dojo" belongs to the Nin-Jutsu/Tai-Jutsu style that is taught by Masaaki Hatsumi.

In Japanese we call Qi-Gong "Ki-Ko", again same Characters but Japanese readings.

A lot of Japanese Arts are actually Chuan-Fa ("Kem-po" in Japanese), with
    only sight modifications from the original System.

Hope this clears some up.

^

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sucka...
    Stupidity - the number one sexually transmitted disease.