Thread: If you're reading in England, read this!!

scotty1 Guest

If you're reading in England, read this!!

If anybody from the South East of England (Southampton area) fancies meeting up for a bit of a spar, please say so, I'll update my profile to include my Email. My previous class would do a lot of sparring, and now I've moved I just don't do it as much as I'd like. Any style, any MA even, just someone to spar with! Please note this is not a challenge, and I don't want to fight, just spar, although i'm up for going hard. I do not want to prove myself against another martia artist, that is not the point, I just want to train.
    Although I think that the chances of anyone living within reasonable distance of me are pretty ******* slim.
    So, anyone out there? :)

wooha Guest
    Well, I'm from Oxford, it's in the South East but I think it's a fair way from Southampton.

Matt-le-kat Guest
    I've live up in the north east.

I've given up kung fu now. I do BJJ instead ;)

Nothing is to be feared, only understood....

stubbs Guest
    hi scott,

i live in the south east, but not very close to southampton, if you can find a map and look for maidstone, thats the closest town to me. a bit of a way to travel!

anyway if you want to talk more just email me kungfu@eurosport.com

"satisfaction loses,and humility gains"

Ish Guest
    I also live in the north east, if you travelled up here i'd train with ya. Im sure thats not going to happen tho its a bit far to travel.
    Where abouts in the north east do you live matt

sunsoar Guest
    im from maidstone too

stubbs Guest
    hey shadow fist! what style do you train in and who's your teacher? i just want to see if i know you already.

sunsoar Guest
    i train at the kixx martial arts centre in maidstone although i havent been able to go for a while
    http://www.kixxmartialarts.co.uk/site/home.htm

stubbs Guest
    their prices seem quite good. i might have a look there sometime. i train under neil mcarthy at the UK kungfu school http://www.ukkungfu.com

would you want meeting up to do some sparring or grappling sometime?

sunsoar Guest
    yeah a friend of mine trained at that club a couple of years ago

Tainan Mantis Guest

Stubbs

I met David and Neal when they came to Tainan about 2 years ago. We had fun playing in the park. Please tell them I said Hi

Kevin