Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun with my children

Fun with my children

Thought I would share this. Last night, I put my kids to bed as per usual and I had the feeling of 'connectedness' - to put on my gear, move the furniture over, and engage my animals. Well, it turned out to be one of those workouts where everything was right and felt right - in terms of connection, energy, movement and all done in non form expression. Well, my kids heard dad jumping around and making all kinds of wierd noises that they call, 'Kung-Fueee'. So they come out of there rooms and we all started doing animal moves and having a lot of fun. No structure to it - just free movement and expressing ourselves to one another.

Anyway, it was a great moment of connection to the animals in non form and it was that connection I always strive for but don't necessarily always get to. And having my kids be a part of it made it a really neat experience.

Anyway, back to the mundane.

Chow

Cool.

a
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Sounds a bit " Save the Trees " but i'm sure it was cool.
    All i wanted was some RICE CAKES! Now? WE MUST BATTLE.

Sharky considering your a child yourself, its appropriate that you don't understand the paternal bond.

When you have a child of your own, your world will change and many things that you hold important will seem very small and petty, and many of the things that you deem silly or uncool will be things that you won't care about as an adult because they make your child laugh.

wooooooooooooooooooo you been sucking on some lemons or something man, lighten up

I'm not bitter at all, but your "save the trees" comment seemed like a jab at a guy talking about bonding with his kids. I'm just pointing out the reason why you couldn't relate to his.

Maybe I'm a bit oversensitive right now, my family means everything to me and its tough dealing with things right now.

No hard feelings Sharky

All i am saying is that the way he worded it sounded very " fairies and pixies ".

For example:

"they come out of there rooms and we all started doing animal moves and having a lot of fun. No structure to it - just free movement and expressing ourselves to one another. "

"I had the feeling of 'connectedness' - to put on my gear, move the furniture over, and engage my animals."

Come on man, get off your high horse, and learn to joke a little. Patronising people who are younger than you is played out, i'm sick of people coming out with that ignorant stuff. And that's what is. Ignorance. Plus it's the easy way out to try to diss people.

You have never met me. Only one person on this board has ever met me, so i guess he is the only person who has the the right to judge the type of person i really am. Sorry to use my crazy " young speak " but get your head out of your feckin arse.

*sticks tongue out at ST then runs*
    Last edited by Sharky; 01-31-2002 at 03:42 PM.

How old are you. Just curious, ST makes it sound like your 13.

Last edited by Sharky; 01-31-2002 at 04:06 PM.

OH...... At least you don't sound like it!

yeah, i can uze long words to make meself sound interrigant.

Talking

LOL!!!!!!!!

You are so full of it Sharky

You must be an absolute prodigy if you are at a university at the age of 12
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I'm just grateful to my parents really.