Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: palms- how many of you people use the YING JEURNG reverse palm?

ketsunoana,

what u wish to see

My Invincible Style Shall educate you

kull Guest

Hi Fiercetiger

Happy New Year to u too.

What is all this post with ppl. screaming at each other over nothin about? What nonsense.

I learn Bai Mei from my father who learned from Cheung Lai Chun while he was teaching at Wong Poe Military Academy and also from Cheung Lai Chun's student Ng Yiu.

Who did u learn from?

BIU JI Guest
    Like I said where's the education? Oh wow you can sprout a few naughty words in another language (english included) but as you've shown you can't back up anything you claim except with more pathetic useless self deluded ramblings , well you've proven yourself to be about as usefull as tits on a bull. You're not worth the bother.

fiercest tiger Guest

hi kull!!

my sifu was master leung cheung, he was a disciple of the late grandmaster har hon hung, who learnt pak mei from clc in guangzhou. HHH then learnt the yau kung mun system off a monk named tit yun.

ykm is an internal system, but has pak mei hand forms as the core of the external hand sets.

i trained under my sifu for 15 years before he passed away and i was given bai shee also. i have trained in hongkong (ykm) under the current grandmaster har kwok cheung, and in guangzhou in both pak mei and ykm. :)

peace

bakmeimonk@hotmail.com

DreamLover Guest
    Honesty is good!!

Sincere regards Fiercest Tiger.
    Kull you are very fortunate.

kull Guest
    Wulin, why u say i'm fortunate?

kull Guest

Fierce Tiger

Yes i've heard of Ha Hon Hong and Yau Kung Mun.