Thread: Way OT- Women's figure skating

Way OT- Women's figure skating

Anyone see this on Sunday? It was really incredible. Alot of the other sports in the winter Olympics are kind of... I don't know. Like the bobsled guys and flippy freestyle skiing. The Home Depot events I call them. Plus, male figure skating is up there with women's weightlifting for me. But the women's figure skating is a good sport. Except some of the younger girls had some bad music selections like Lady in Red and Puttin on the Ritz. Not to offend any Taco or Chris Deburghe fans out there!! Technically very impressive too, especially the flexability and control

I saw the European Womens event on Sunday. They were unbelievably bad. I don't think there's gambling on Women's figure skating, but expect the US team to take 1st, 2nd, and 3rd easily.

I only enjoy it when they are wearing thongs
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Kristoffer--

The men or the women?
    K. Mark Hoover

THE WOMEN
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Talking

I plan on flogging it when Michelle Kwan competes in the Winter Olympics during the next coupla weeks...

That's just me, though.
    K. Mark Hoover

Her rival Sasha Cohen is hotter. Apparently, the U.S. team was warming up and Sasha Cohen bumped into Michelle Kwan Dao not once but twice, really ****ing her off.

imagine what a woman who can do a piruett can do in bed... mmmmmm,, LoL

Actually I just saw Kwan Dao on TV GUide she is hottr

See it tonite 7:15 EST. The Russians big star is Irina ****skaya. Souds like a James Bond femme fatale or something. Maybe Alotta ***ina will be cheering her on or ***** Galore