Thread: IMAGINE THAT: You go into town to film a special on firefighters, then THAT happens

Post IMAGINE THAT: You go into town to film a special on firefighters, then THAT happens

yeaaah.. Imagine that
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

nah really, that's tough
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Arrow I mean it should be a interesting show

and they prolly just happenned to be in town with a camera when the trains hit, Now im one who likes to trip on the mysticism of say thinking of a song then you turn on the radio and its playing, uno i have done that with a whole 30min tv show episode, like i was walking to the tv started thinking about this rerun, turn on the tv, the show starts and it was the rerun/
    I'M SAYING, thats bugged if you were like yah ima go film these ny firefighters, then that happens, its not cool, BUT DEFINATLY MEGA

"and they prolly just happenned to be in town with a camera when the trains hit"

Terrorism on a budget?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.