Thread: # 1000 post

Talking # 1000 post

And so, Kristoffer walks the path that many has walked before him. Into the light, with the chanting sounds of online members roaring the free space of the internet.
    I remember my first post.. hahaha It was one of those "who would win afight between.." Ahh those were the days, now I have grown into a mature ( ) and wise Kung Fu Online member. I'd like too thank everyone in here that has chatted with me, and brought up good threads and discussions. This is the # 1 forum about martial arts, it's not boring, it's not filled with crappy rules. It contains alot of warm-hearthed members and it has a very 'personal' feeling over itself.

Gene, keep up the good work. And try to lure at least a thousand more members will ya?
    anyway.. I look forward too many good times, coz I know there will be so.

thx!!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

We few, we happy few

Welcome to a select group of people who should have been training instead of posting on KFO...
    K. Mark Hoover

hahaha yeah tell me about it..
    But it has actually only happend a few times
    but still
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

uhmm,, forgetting about training when Im online here that is..

you guys crack me up....and Budokan....how very true you are!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Get in my thread and start talking!!!!!!!!
    IXIJoeKaveyIXI

If Wing Chun was a man, he would be The Man...

Man, Kristoffer, I almost cried when I read your post... But I didn't...
    "I'm into murders and executions, mostly"