Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attn : Biu Ji

DreamLover Guest
    Sarang he ne oi kup dua !!!

Hehehe you like :)

Luv you as always

BIU JI Guest

Wonder Woman!

I love you too. Do you know why? Because I'm going to enjoy watching your face go from dog s**t brown to dog s**t white when I'm standing in front of you while you try to explain yourself . Can you stay upright when doing forms fatty, dought it . :D

cha kuen Guest
    My post has turned in the direction of korean pop. Do you guys listen to "Candy" by H.O.T.? =]

Kevin Barkman Guest

Lung Ying & YGM

Hi Biu Ji,

I just saw Sifu Truong's website - very impressive! I am just curious how long you studied Dragon Style for (I see he teaches other styles as well) If I may ask, what made you leave the style and learn YGM, or do you teach Lung Ying now yourself?

Also, do you know of any YGM schools in Canada?

Cheers - kevin

BIU JI Guest

Kev

Mostly I was impressed by Sifu Hearfield's teaching method though I gained a great deal from Andy I found Sifu and YKM more attractive. Though I still practise my Dragon forms regularly I don't actually teach.
    I wish to keep that to myself and in the future become YKM sifu myself. I found the change over not too difficult as I had a base in Dragon and some Pak mei I picked up YKM quickly and am now a senior student. I enjoy the energy of YKM , it's definately a strong system and the way we train is quite realistic with all the focus on using the forms to fight not resorting to kick boxing style.
    As for schools in Canada I don't know mate , I'll get back to you on that one . There are several in the states but that probably doesn't help you. Are the beavers as bad there as they are in Arkansa? lol.

Beaver Bashers LTD :D

Ross Guest

YKM + Kevin Barkman

Kevin,

There is a YKM school in Vancouver and has been there for awhile from what I am told. Contact me if you want to discuss it.

R

Xingxing Quan Guest

Donkeys? In flahridah?

"I am laughing so hard my guts are spilling onto the floor!!!! Keep up the good work!!! That was priceless!!! Well, uhhh, I actually own a donkey..."

You never mentioned a donkey before. Ya think ya know someone, and they turn out to own a donkey. My god! What is this world coming to?

( ={P>

Brian

meltdawn Guest

Yup. Donkey.

I can't give away ALL my secrets, now can I?

Now we'll have to tell everyone about our "Shao Tang 5 Animals System":

Panda
    Lemur
    Wombat
    Orangutan
    Donkey

"Waiting is bad." - Musashi