Thread: Qi-Gung healing

Qi-Gung healing

Who uses Qi-Gong to heal ? If you know someone who does it for free, would you go and visit him for non-threatening but annoying sicknesses ? Or even terminal illnesses.

I know certain Qi-Gong healing can cause oneself to become weak and degenrated. Sometimes one can pass ones own weaknesses to the other person. But put all that aside.

Healers
    How often do you do it ? What do you rely on as your source of energy ?

Patients
    Would you even turn up ? Would you be able to lie down for 20 minutes with your eyes closed, and just relax ?

More thoughts, opinions ?
    Sorry for absense, lots happening.

For me, I use the energies gained by QiKung to help my wife's knees and hips. I internalize some of her negative energy and use the QiKung to correct my energy and rebuild my positive energies.

The more I help her, the more QiKung I have to do.

My thought is, there are many people who don't believe in Internal healing abilities. For them, it is not worth it. Most will disbelieve the results or call it a coincidence. Someone who has experienced true internal healing will know right away if somebody (a healer) has anything to offer.
    Got Lineage?

Most people who attempt to do healing think too much about it. The Chi kung healing is often just letting the energy flow through you, and being comfortable with it just being that. I have found that the better healers are usually those who spend a good deal of time doing meditation on their own time as it aids to them having a clear mind and an empty body which is able to channel and direct energy more comfortably and gracefully.

As for healing, I do it about once a week, usually in a learning environment rather than healer->patient, but several of the people I study with have active energy healing practices here in Alaska.

http://www.touchoftao.com would be an example of one of them, and the future and upcoming http://www.taichialaska.com will soon be another.

To provide more information, being in person would make it more clear. What could take hours to explain in text could be understood in a few minutes spent with a quality chi kung healer.
    That is the case from my experience anyways.

- Nexus