Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ride the tiger overturn the chariot(alternate app)

Stacey Guest
    I see, so the throw Beng Tiao is fake and never works?

Your Dad was not only the senior student of Master Wei and Master Chang, but Master Chang liked your dad so much that he showed him stuff, he never would show his close friend and fellow Martial arts Master who already knew Shuai Chiao via Feng Huan Yi?

Then Lin Chin Fu taught Grandmaster Wei?

Grandmaster Shyun then invented "fake" throws you have never seen or heard of for the sake of corrupting the pure system that your learned.

Grandmaster Wei was also a Master of Old Yang Style. Master Sun teaches this complete with apps that work and open up the tai chi classics. Yet according to what I've read on this forum, he actually learned from his dad's old book. If this is true, then Master Sun is the single greatest martial arts mind in history.

He watched classes, but didn't participate, yet invented throws, that work and integrated it seamlessly into 8 step. He aquired high level tai chi and tai chi fighting from a 28 posture book, and had students of students that were great fighters regardless of body type or inborn talent.

This is like that kid in India with a third grade math book that figured out Doctoral level math equations. James Sun is either a genious....or he is very educated.

Besides Master Chang and Master Wei, who else was Lin Chin Fu a number one disciple of? I saw pictures of him and he had huge legs. I'm sure everyone wanted him to carry on the true legacy of their systems.

Paul lin

actually I know all 40 in that order from 1 - 40 But my question is if feng hua yi never incorporated shuai chiao into 8 step where did it come from? and how do we have 40 throws It is said that feng hua yi added shaui chiao and chin na fa from eagle claw for we have all eagle claws joint locks. PS here is a photo of me and the worded explaination of bung tiao please click on image below and look.
    O stands for opponent and D for defender

10. BUNG TIAO
    O. PUNCHES RIGHT
    D. RIGHT MANTIS , LEFT SUN PUNCH
    O. LEFT HIGH BLOCK
    D. GRAB BLOCK X-LEG PULL ARM ACROSS CHEST LOCK AND THROW
    http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Post you should seen the GM's in actions and then you will know the differences

Stacey,

You will have to see the real GMs in action then you can tell the differences. I have seen them and I am sure if you are here I will be able to show you most of them. (at lest I know that I will not short of volunteer if you are around)

You should read more carefully, the name of bung does not go with tiao, these 2 words are not link to eachother in the term of Shuai Chiao. And puls, you should go out there and see what others are doing. Don't set in the buttom of well. I will suggest you to research more on ShuaiChiao and then you can compare the others with Shyun's.

My father have never taught GM Wei ShuaiChiao since my father only showing it to GM Wei and GM Wei has not practicing any ShuaiChiao.

Must I repeated it again, that GM Feng is not in the lineage of ShuaiChiao and he in Shandong at the time has no exposure to this art? Go find out who taught GM Feng ShuaiChiao then. Next time I will try to come up with ShuaiChiao Tape's info and you can buy one set for your self, then you will know it is not difficult to make up all those things like Shyun did.

And there, you call the 28 posture Yang Style the old style? Go read some history, 28 posture are WuShu invention of the late 80's. To the real Tai Chi practicers, 28 postures are merely a joke. It is only use for showing since it is so sort. It is the 108 long form that is the real Yang Style for parcticer. And yet, there are planty of 28 posture step by step books in Chinese all over in the Chinese book stores.

And yet, to the people who know NOTHING about Shuai, it is very easy to make any moves work since they don't know how to counter them. That is no surprise to any insiders. You should take Shyun's moves to any real ShuaiChiao masters out there and see what they will say about it.

There is a long list of who my father has been learn form. But only head disciple of GM Wei and GM Chang. Others include:
    White Crane--Tsai Ten Tu
    Kun Lun Meditation--Liu Pei Tzung
    Shiao Lin Chin Na--Han Ching Tang
    BaGua/ Xing Yi--Wong Shu Ching
    Yang style Tai Chi--Nan Huai Chin, and Chi Ching Chih(with T. T. Liang as partner)

That is about what I have off the top of my head.

I forgot to tell you, my leg is bigger than my father's. I am havier then my father. But my father has lower gravity and longer arm. If you ever know, there are 4 types of Chinese Martial Art's favorite body types in words: Tong, Ten, Kuan, Ru. The fist type is Tong, which like the character--long arm and low gravity (almost like an ape). That is the 1st favorit type since the long reach, less target exposed, and better balance.

If you want to know Shyun is educated or not, go find out his school records. They are not very plesent to look at. But I must say that he has so much passion and dreams in Chinese Martial Art but still, he is using it to benefit himself, preying on others, and make other loyal to him only, not loyal to the truth.
    Last edited by PaulLin; 03-13-2002 at 11:43 AM.

Post Shuai

ED,

Your movements is not bung at all, it seems. I will come up with ShuaiChiao tape info and if you want to look at it.

Your leg was hook up on the out side, in Shuai Chiao it is considered as a Bieh.

The croosed arm lock is taken form one of the Tri move (over the back throw). On your same hand lock, you can also thorw your opponent over the back and shoulder while with his elbow locked.

Pluse, don't looked at your opponent at the time of twist, it will decrease your thowing angle.

I didn't saw the inter hand on this, can't make any common on that.

Eagle claw is not my field, I won't make any common on that too. There are a master in Taiwan, Taipei before, called Chun Bao Lain, Chun (clock) Bao (treature) Lain (lotus). He can stood on his head in his 70's, and he is a very good master in eagle claw. My father saw with his own eyes that he can take off a piece of plam tree skin by on stike of his claw. He came to GM Wei's teaching ground few times but never disturbe GM Wei. My father didn't learn form him. he has a son that is also very good at it. I can't remembered his name now.

Any ways, if GM Wei has eagle claw lineage, he will put it in his book. But no such lineage in there. I have knowledge on Shiao Lin Chin Na, it will be different form eagle claw. So I won't make any common on that.

Stacey Guest
    I'm keeping an open mind with all of this. I have seen Master Sun, I have seen the Master Wei videos. I havent seen Paul Lin or his father move, I really don't know who they are or what they are about. I would like to see them in action. I would like to see what their applications look like, their tai chi, their tui na, their groundmantis, their students.

I am confident in him though. He is an ideological man, a man of quit courage and dignity. If he is who he says he is, the world will soon know it.

I know he will make a name for himself by doing something and not by defaming Master Sun. He comes from good lineage. I wouldn't be supprised if he was the second 8 Step fighter in the UFC. He wants to promote 8 Step and if the UFC/NHB made a name for brazillian jujitsu, then Paul Lin Shifu who is better than Master Sun will become a champion and make 8 step a household word. I saw on here that one of Master Sun's students students won in NHB competition. Surely a true Sifu Like Paul Lin will do far better.

Stacey Guest
    Paul Shifu, Can you tell me what the other body types are, the pros and cons etc?

I am not even good in Shyun style 8 step, but I have beaten mixed martial artists. I'm sure you can do far better and show the world things they havent seen before.

Question ?

Staycey,
    What are UFC and NHB?

Do you have any info on them? I would like to take a look at them.

Plus, I have no intension of defaming any one. What I have said is the best in my knowledge and heard form my father, my father's kungfu brothers, and his friends form Taiwan. If Shyun didn't called my father's kungfu brothers to threathen them with law sues, and George didn't come to tell Shyun's stories, I guess I will still busy with my own researching in OC rather than spend my time here.

I wondered have you ever seen Shyun face to face? I also wondered have any one here ever fight with Shyun or seen Shyun actually fight?
    Last edited by PaulLin; 03-11-2002 at 09:42 PM.

Stacey Guest

I hope I'm of some help.

This is what I found so far.

tgrappler@aol.com is a fight promoter

www.gladiatorchallenge.com

I'll keep looking. Its called NHB stands for no holds barred fighting.

UFC is ultimate fighting. There are many, it is getting popular in the US and Japan.

www.pridefc.com

http://www.fighttraining.com/

Smile Thanx

Thanx Staycey, I will take a look. I will do some research on them.
    Last edited by PaulLin; 03-11-2002 at 09:53 PM.

Stacey Guest
    Kage Kombat has an event coming up in Los Angeles on April 4 and then again in another
    two months.
    310/787-0447.

Post not enough time

Currently I have so much things on hand, not enough time. I still need to find time translate the book. I will keep on doing research on these, I am sure I can find some videos in store. I always research as much as I can before I make a decition on involving with any thing, you should do the same too.

By the way, who in Shyun's 8 step system was in the compatation? What ranking? When is he in it?

Also, about that bungtiao, the name is wrong. If it is correctly done as it planned to be (the set up is not correct), it should be called YeBei BiehTze, as a variation of Da Bieh Tze. Go consult any ShuaiChiao Artists and see if they agree with me.
    Last edited by PaulLin; 03-18-2002 at 12:55 PM.

The fighter in shyun's 8 step was joel sutton. He is my kung fu brother and freind, we trained together in buffalo and in S.F. he is very tough and somewhat crazy.. He also was trained by Cheung Le.

He won his alternate match in UFC #6 in Buffalo and went on to UFC# 7 in S.C

He went on to fight in the world pancrase in japan but did not do as well over there......
    http://www.kungfuUSA.net

I'll see if I can dig them up.

Sorry Wolfen,
    Couldn't find the pics.
    Anyway, Li Kunshan didn't teach this form in Taiwan, but I later found that his bro's in China did keep the pu (manuscript) and they just call this move wai liang chuei which means outer beam.