Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: School Closing

so who did this kempo guy train with. Gives not credit to who his teachers were are.

fook yueng, nope never heard of him. What does he teach (wing chun? Bruce Lee connection), any of his students teaching?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    sorry to hear about your school closing.

I almost had to close the first of december and we aren't really out of the weeds yet but things have picked up.

as far as training outside: the fantasy is nice and I trained outside from '82-'91 or so and it was cool and all that. but, having someplace at least reasonably climate controlled and a bathroom handy is nothing to sneeze at...especially for older students who might be in it for a bit less than your average 20-30 year old.

however, there seem to be several nice parks in Tampa that could fit the bill. We trained in one off of Hillborough in the Oldsmar area...don't remember the name; there was a small lake or something, too busy sweating my ass off and clenching my butt cheeks because it was a 1/2 mile jog to the crapper

good luck and keep the faith!
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

at least you got nice enough weather in florida all year round to train outside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.