Thread: Baji

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    its ok my kung fu can be traced directly to respected masters in the hakka community,
    The world (including this forum) is full of kung fu-clueless people who trained under "respected" masters. LOL

All of the Mcdojo "masters" are "respected" as well, or didn't you know?

Also, unfortunately for people such as yourself, even the real masters (in the UK, you can count them on one hand) don't teach everything to everyone.

By the way, did your "respected masters" recommend the use of Olympic weight training for your internal kung fu practice?

Quote Originally Posted by Frost
    who didn't have to move to the jungle to get away from me
    Why should they have gotten away from you, they were making plenty of money from you, to start with. LOL

By the way, neither of my sifus moved away from me. I see that you have been learning your lessons from the other members of this forum's MMA knucklehead community, where you just keep repeating the same lies over and over, to discredit anyone who shows your kung fu cluelessness.

and my MMA/BJJ to coaches with fighters in the UFC....
    And that is where you shoot yourself in the foot (yet, again!).

IF your masters were even half decent, then you would not feel the need to flaunt your MMA/BJJ coaches in a KUNG FU FORUM, within a KUNG FU Discussion!

Actually, if you had real TCMA masters, then you would generally not feel the need to practice MMA, to fill some perceived gaps, nor for that matter, .Olympic weight lifting (for internal strength????...LOL).

Contribute like you you mean, LMAO how about trying something novel and admitting you know jack sh*t about something other than what you have read in a book and shutting up and listening to the guys on this thread who have actually trained in the arts?
    I believe that I was having a kung fu discussion in a kung fu thread. My opinions are based on my Mainland Chinese Wing Chun Kuen and my Chow Gar Southern Praying Mantis, experience, together with my personal research of kung fu styles in general.

The conversation in which I was involved was quiet civil and both sides made valid points based on their KUNG FU experience.

I still do not see the purpose of your baggage-filled "contributions" in this thread, as nobody has so far discussed Olympic weight lifting methodologies; the "grand" art of BJJ, MMA, nor Tae Kwon Do, or anything like that.

So again, if you have nothing to contribute then stop stirring up problems. Read the thread and perhaps you might acquire some knowledge about the interesting and potent styles of kung fu that are being discussed.

Thanks in advance.

HW108
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-06-2010 at 10:02 PM.