when you start writing walls of text I tend to skip most of it, knowing that it's all the same garbage copy paste, rinse repeat.

I will comment on this it made me laugh.

Try to make me into your own image all you want, but you and I are just different! I am a spiritually evolved and intelligent human being, whereas you are.......well, you are just you, and I accept you for all your fragility and weaknesses.....
I don't have to make you into any image you do that just fine if anyone could de-evolve you are.

anyhow, I accept you as a person of ignorance concerning things here because you don't live here and you feed off anything the media/youtube gives you. fine dandy, keep it to yourself how bout that? you can make yourself into what ever god you wish to be portrayed. You don't fool anyone with your sheeps clothing. Feel confident in your hypocracy, it suits you. the picture you wish to paint of me is fine. fragility and weakness can be over come, but the qualities you push forward, hypocracy/arrogance and contempt cannot really be over come they pursue and can only be overcome by another with tenacity.

So we agree that we don't like each other, at least we have that common ground.

p.s. sorry if the grammar is off on anything didn't spell check, you going to smack my knuckles with the ruler now?