Thread: check this out

Threaded View

check this out

this i quote form Mightyb on the main board so I was wondering if my felow mantis brothers feel he is the top mantis guy in all of America

I was accepted as one of eight disciples of Chung - Just knowing that about me should say a lot about my Mantis ability. Even without regularly practicing mantis for the last 7 years because of a work related relocation, I'd still say I'm still one of the top mantis players in the nation (that's why I think a lot of you guys are douches- no offense ). Now I've never been afraid of using my real name, so ask the person who you were so in awe of attending his seminar and getting your picture taken with if Kurt from Michigan is any good at mantis.
    PS I am calling raymond Fogg in Dallas today OK?

what cracks me up is we have 6 of Master Wei's top students living in the US, and you feel your beter than then a;ll of these masters is that correct? Im sure Ernie Wu and John Chang would feel the same about some guy named Kurt from michigan.

Not trying to be a jerk here mighty, but people mak some crazy claims on the internet. So please forgive me for not taking you seriously. I am a geertation and have just 21 years in mantis and I am only beginning to understand a little.
    Last edited by EarthDragon; 10-13-2010 at 07:20 AM.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."