Thread: this board sux

Threaded View

this board sux

seriously what happned to this website?
    it used to be a great place to share, help others, discuss and learn about other martial artists and other styles.
    I really met some great people from here over the phone and a few in person and leanred a lt about other arts that I would probably never have the pleasure to be exposed to.

But lately OMG its like children fighting over the toys in a toy box. I find myself not actng like myself and calling names to peopel like knife, ross and frost who might be in real life pretty cool people but they say things to me and others that just really pi s ses people off and these guys I have never met, this doesnt make sense to me at all to let others change my character. how do you get mad at someone you dont know???? this is insanity

last week my wife came into the office and said what in the heck are you doing thats so important youve been on ther nternet for an hour... I sadi fighting with people about how they shoudl fight! and she looked at me like ..... are you serious? with grown men or new teenage students? I said umm grown men mostly above 30.. LOL she shook her head and said you and your internet buddies need a better hobby, do you see how silly this
    is?

I thougth its was just me but it seems like there are a ton of people who dont like each other and talk bad about one another and they have never met each other? how did we let this site deteriorate into slander and name calling. lets all try to get along share and discuss what we all come here for.......... the love of martial arts whatever that art may be...... truce?
    Last edited by EarthDragon; 11-03-2010 at 06:18 PM.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."