Thread: School Owners: Billing Companies

Threaded View

School Owners: Billing Companies

For 20 months I have run my school in a small plaza without a billing company, but I think it is time for a change. As I have heard many times before, without a billing system, it is hard to make a successful school.

Commitment
    I think that a billing system will help the students with their commitment.
    Their commitment problem; if a student misses the beginning of the month he may decide to skip the whole month and save himself / herself the tuition for that month. Or, even worse, after missing the whole month he / she may not make it back to class ever(having broken their good habit of training every week). This has been my experience with students.

The Company
    The contract of recurring payments helps to fix that problem.
    For this reason alone, I think it is enough to get the billing company.
    But, I don't know which is good and which is not.

A company called ASF International Came highly recomended, but I did a google search and noticed they had a lot of complaints against them. I can't tell by reading the complaints if the problem is really with this billing company, or maybe with the schools that are telling the company what to do.

For those owners who use a billing company I would deeply appreciate your input on good billing companies that you have used for years, companies I may want to steer clear of, and a general lowdown on this mysterious aspect of the MA school.

My school Tampa Kungfu

A Different Kind of Thread
    For those who hate the idea of billing companies, I understand your point of view, I am not a fan. If you can run a succesful school without contracts and billing maybe you can go into details on "Billing Free" thread.

Kevin
    Last edited by Tainan Mantis; 12-27-2010 at 07:29 AM.