Originally Posted by free2flow
Found this video of a 3 year old kid doing boxing. I think this kid can give a WC instructor with more that 15 years experience some trouble. LOL.

http://www.break.com/index/tough-lit...-year-old.html

Seems like a lot of traditional martial artists who hasn't done any boxing training under estimates boxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
very true, the point that always makes me laugh is when people say get in close we are a close range style beat them there, as if once past the long range you are safe...the only style i have ever seen teach how to throw hard shots and keep on going at close range whilst under fire and taking hard shots is boxing, they dont freeze and reset once in close they keep hitting moving and covering.....close range unattached striking is the hardest thing to master and boxers have it down pat
***Okay, Frost, so here's a question then. How long, in your opinion, can a boxer like the kind you just described go on the inside before it becomes a wrestling/grappling match? Or before a neck tie comes? So we're not within boxing rules. Anything goes - mma style. How long?