Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewingchun View Post
Terence,

You did not answer my specific question about exactly what happened the last time you sparred a boxer.

You gave a generic answer.

And amazingly, you said that it's easy to deal with very good pure boxers - and based upon your previous posts - these are guys who train out of boxing gyms that you're talking about.

Therefore I see no point in taking this any further.

Well that's my case, Jim, and it's now closed.
As I KEEP TELLING YOU, there is no point in giving specifics. A blow-by-blow account won't clarify anything. Ed Hart gave a specific example of what happened to him -- that didn't help you, did it?

It is easy to deal with boxers -- unless you box with them. How difficult was it for Randy to deal with Toney? Easy, because he DID NOT BOX with him. Is that point sinking in yet? A pure, unattached striking game is not very difficult to deal with -- as anyone can see from MMA -- IF you are not trying to play the same game. But when you do "WCK kickboxing", you will have all kinds of difficulty since you are playing into their game, their strengths.

The case is closed because you cannot --and will not -- see past your own limitations.