Quote Originally Posted by Daode View Post
but is mean that of all that contains Taoism, neidan methods are "the most main high direction",
oh, really?
The Highest Meaning of the Holy Truths
Emperor Wu of Liang asked the great master Bodhidharma, “What is the highest meaning of the holy truths?”

Bodhidharma said, “Empty, without holiness.”

The Emperor said, “Who is facing me?”

Bodhidharma replied, “I don’t know.” The Emperor did not understand. After this Bodhidharma crossed the Yangste River and came to the kingdom of Wei.

Later the Emperor brought this up to Master Chih and asked him about it. Master Chih asked, “Does your majesty know who this man is?” The Emperor said, “I don’t know.”

Master Chih said, “He is the Mahasattva Avalokiteshvara, transmitting the Buddha Mind Seal.”

The Emperor felt regretful, so he wanted to send an emissary to go invite Bodhidharma to return. Master Chih told him, “Your majesty, don’t say that you will send someone to fetch him back. Even if everyone in the whole country were to go after him, he still wouldn’t return.”
hey, Mr.Emperor: Bodhidharma has left the building...

Quote Originally Posted by Daode View Post
and our school contains full neidan techniques and perfection in Tao.
LOL; the only "perfection" within your school (or any other for that matter) is that sooner or later that walking corpse of yours that you are dragging around will be free of all those golden ankle-chains you have adorned yourself with;