Thread: Buk Sing CLF vs. Boxer (short clip)

Threaded View

I'm Daniel, who trains Buk Sing Choy Lay Fut under Sifu Richard Leung (Leung Yumg Gung), and the one in the video. I have been training in M.A for over twenty years.

The guy is a Boxer, period. He trains at the local boxing gym. Doesn't mean he is good, but he trains as a boxer, end of story. Arguing whether he is good or not, that's another story. Regardless, I've fought plenty of Boxers, and trained in Western Boxing under Otis Grant. Boxers, like anyone else, come in all sorts of abilities. He wanted to spar, so I obliged.

My background is Kyokushinkai Karate under Roger Lessourd, who trained under Mas Oyama. Western Boxing under Otis Grant. Bakbakan Kali under Guro Ramon Villardo and Trankada Aldabon Kali under Guro Nonoy Gallano. Genbukan Ninpo Bugei and Kokusai Jujutsu under Sensei Larry Mitchell. Wado Kai Karate under Sensei Michael McCarthy. Wing Tsun under Sifu Carson Lau. I've also trained Submission Fighting under a plethora of different teachers. I'm also a private student with Ajahn Suchart in Muay Thai.

I have another video up there with me kicking a boxer in the leg.

I train at the Boxing gyms regularly and teach a variety of fighters from Thai to MMA. Cheers.
    Last edited by BDBSK; 03-24-2011 at 11:24 AM.