Thread: Bullshido SCAM

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Lebaufist View Post
    More specifically, Intel won the chip prize. I've dual booted Mac OSX on my core 2 duo. It was cool. But I removed it due to me not really needing anything on the MAC platform. So having win 7 on a VM machine in Mac OSX seemed a bit redundant.
    I am trying to set up a Linux based machine with WinXP, Win7 and the latest MAC OS all virtually networked together on one machine. That way I can run anything under the sun.

When MAC when to the PC chip, they also had to abandon thier original OS, because it was specific to thier hardware platform. So other than the packaging, MAC actually died and went the way of the dinosaur at that point. Today, they are PC's in costume.

My one issue that I will have trying to run the MAC OS on my system is that I have an AMD/Athon Quad core rather than an Intel. The MAC OS is not designed to run on the AMD. I am told the Linux community has AMD compatible hacked MAC OS though. I just need to find a good copy of it. That will take a bit of work and seearching.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 04-03-2011 at 08:26 AM.