Ok, moments ago the whole neighborhood heard this little girl screaming bloody murder. So much so that i went downstairs to see what was going on and if i could help.

I noticed this lady on her balcony with her little daughter in a full nelson and screaming like mad. I watched for a moment until the lady lifted her daughter up and over the balcony i ran over and placed the lady's attention on myself. i began yelling at her then she put her baby down and her utter rage was now placed on me.

She literally threw everything out of her apartment at me including the little puppy and the dog house, kitchen sink and every thing she could get her hands on. I was ducking n dodging but keeping her attention on me instead of her daughter. even as the cops were arriving i was ducking n dodging. Thank god for my CLF...

I really though she was going to come after me, i would have preferred it that way to keep her daughter safe.

Im shooken up a little bit and needed to vent. thank god the girl is safe. now only thing left is to find the puppy