Harder than it looks.

I find that people often run away or lift a stiff arm to block. If I can get ahold of them I can give them the big hits, if they float it is harder. Once they are down they are easy to kick in the face and the more stunned they get the easier it is to stomp on their neck.

The sucker punch is of course great, but we often train for out best punch rather than our sneakiest punch. You really only need a glancing blow to an unsuspecting person to cause them to freeze long enough to keep hitting them.

I find that the best hits cause panic and compromise structure making it easy to intimidate them into falling.

When I was poor I used to get up in people's faces with my arms wide and then clap their ears. Its really hard for them to block and sometimes they would get dizzy and throw up later. If you kick them in the guts when they vomit they are done for like an hour, just laying around.

Sometimes my boy will talk to them and I pretend to walk away at a fourty five degree angle behind them. They don't get scared and then bam, you turn and can hit the back of the neck. Any sharper angle and they know something is up.

Sometimes you can give people a light beating like its a joke, but then when you get them and they are trying to laugh it off, you just keep coming and coming. When they are unsure if you are playing they take horrible hits and still try to laugh like you are friends.