Quote Originally Posted by 瓜娃子 View Post
[QUOTETry 8 hours a day MINIMUM!

So that is your commitment. Good.

Mine is four, yours is eight. After this, I'm sure your posts will have more to offer.
You have completely missed the point! It is good you have a goal, but you will NEVER become a master training only 4 hours a day! 4 hours is just the beginning, the training of basics!

You will waste your life thinking your 4 hours a day will get you somewhere, but you will fall short in the end, because your ego has not allowed you to be realistic. Which is why I mentioned, intelligence, maturity, knowledge and understanding. Without these you will not accomplish your goals.

And I haven't even mentioned effective training protocols, diet, sleep, training recovery protocols and injury prevention, treatment and recovery protocols!

And the responsibilities of everyday life, such as wife, children, job, household maintenance, etc.

You have goals, that is good, but you are unrealistic and yet seek to impose your immature goals on others who are older and wiser than you are, and at the rate you are going, wiser than you will ever be, unless you change your attitude!