Hello CLF practitioners! It has been a couple of years since I have posted on here (the last was inquiring on Ching Jong plans, and I have since made a couple, and can assist anyone wanting to know how to do it), as I had an Operation Iraqi Freedom deployment, changes in civilian employment and moving my household! Needless to say I have been busy!

I never quit practicing CLF and have even continued to further my studies in another lineage. I have also opened a currently private classes only school in my local area, as there are no Chinese arts around me whatsoever. There is a desire for it, so I am "testing the waters" so to speak with private students only, in hopes to train a couple of solid assistant instructors in about a year. After a year if all goes well, I will have a storefront school and will bring authentic Kung Fu to my city!

With that said, I have taken the last few months to study up, and fill the gaps in my knowledge of my lineage and have come to a roadblock when it comes to Poon Sing, and his instructor Leung Gwai (sometimes spelled Gui or Kwai). I need to know the following of each, if the information is available:

1. Years of birth and death
2. Where their respective schools were located
3. Various neat stories about them
4. and if it is available, a photo of Leung Gwai

I am a graphic designer in my profession, and would like to create a cool looking lineage chart, showing each teacher's picture and a little history about each. I want to make one for my Sifu, as well as one to frame and place in my future school. I know there are some very knowledgeable people on these forums, and would greatly appreciate the help!