Quote Originally Posted by mig View Post
I don't think Du, a true killer, had practiced any martial art and during those times a pistol or a rifle was the short answer to any dispute. If you look at the slaughter of communists by Qingpang is quite noticeable that Du ordered under the instructions of big powers at that time in Shanghai. He's also known for his close ties with Nationalists and very little is know of him except that he was even more cruel than the Al Capone, another killer.

As for Doo, nothing related and don't know where Faruk got the leopard or any other invented name. And as for names, don't know where you can find white tiger in Southern China, may be an albino or another made up invention.
Probably not in Sichuan either. I definitely have not found one person who's ever heard of the white tiger in Southern China. I can't find a reference for the white leopard either, so I must've been talking out of my ask me what I was thinking about when I pulled that one out: I have no idea.

But didn't they say Qing Bang was known for using meat cleavers? Wasn't that where they got the meat cleavers idea for Kung Fu Hustle?