Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Not seen this one before but his views on TMA are well known, and from his point of view can you blame him he is a product of his enviroment.

He was in the UFC from almost the start he has seen it evolve and from his point of view wheres TMA? who is repping it in his world (MMA) who is using trapping, open hand strikes standing locks etc

You might argue TMA doesnt want to fight in the cage which is fine, but he is looking at it from asports guy and competitive martial arts point of view
um I think trapping implies heavy usage of eye strikes and illegal moves like 12 to 6 elbows like jon jones used when he got disqualified, I don't know pulling a guys arm-sleeve to his blind side implies the guy can't see right?. makes sence to me. I mean when a guy catches **** in his eye he stops puts his hands to his face and waits for the judge to stop and give him a hug you can find video all over the net showing this...so when he stops and covers his eyes wouldn't it be a smart tactic to tie his arms up and hit a soft spot like his other eye lol

yall know joe rogan is a drug addict on steroids right check out his view on aliens and DMT