I've been meditating and have reached lizard brain where I pretty much don't care about anything, out of this has grown a desire to kill and maim. Do any of you get this urge? Not a strong one, but more of a craving, Like, "Boy, I could really go for some ice cream" something like that. I've been playing with knife disarms and drilling that way, so maybe thats whats warping me. I should maybe play a videogame.

On that note. Does anybody know if playstation has a gun for first person shooters. Anyone play the japanese game Police 911. It feels your body position with lasers and weight. When you duck, it ducks. I want one of those for home "training" prefereably one with real weight.

I saw a trailer for brotherhood of the wolf and I'm getting interested in European sword fighting. Are there any teachers? No, I don't want to fence. I want to use those kind of swords that Joan of arc used, the cross, generic crusading sword. Not a claymore. I also saw a bit on the History channel about Euro two handed swords, how they used joint locks and basically worked like a japanese sword.