Got pix now (there's one with the article if you follow the link). I cut & pasted one just because searching for Bollywood starlet pics is a good way for me to get my Monday started. Kangana's original post here.

Kangana Ranaut inspired by Jackie Chan
TNN | Feb 13, 2012, 12.22PM IST

The actress who is playing an action role for Krrish 3 is inspired by Jackie Chan and is learning martial arts.

Kangana Ranaut known for her glamourous image will be getting into the action avatar for the first time in Rakesh Roshan's Krrish 3 where she plays a negative role. The actor, who is busy shooting for the movie right now, took special training in Martial Arts, Kick Boxing and Yoga to get in form for her role. After all she has to fight against the hero Hrithik Roshan in the film.

Her inspiration for action comes from Jackie Chan. "I remember watching Jackie Chan movies as a child, staring at the screen and trying to imitate his moves. It would be a privilege to meet him in person", says Kangana.

So which would be her favorite Jackie Chan movie? "His work is so good and versatile it's difficult to choose one. But I like Jackie Chan Project and Police Story. And I really like Rush Hour since it's so difficult to mix fight scenes with humour and only Jackie Chan can do that effortlessly".