OK, SR, rock on wit ya bad self.... A more appropriate heading for the subject.

If the mods aren't too lazy maybe you can take the 30 seconds and put the last few religion posts from the evolution thread into here.

Yes religion is fun to argue and can shed important light on who we are and how we came to be such, but it has nothing to do with the purpose of the evolution thread.

Maybe the bible is right or maybe it really was aliens, the reality is that we do NOT know.
That is a very agnostic thing to say for a christian. Has your faith wavered or do you believe that knowing what you wrote has nothing to do with faith? I think faith to me and faith to you are two very different things.

I have faith in Drake continuing to have sand in his vijayjay because I am familiar with how he is on kfm, especially when his beloved are called into question. I have faith that tomorrow the sun will rise because it has always been this way for me and nothing has ever shown me otherwise.

What I don't have faith in is that there is a god of any kind that is not only significantly greater than us, but is also our creator. That is not to say that a greater being did not create us, who knows, whether that be aliens or god(who would technically be an alien, no?)
I don't think any of us are really in an HONEST position to know any of this.

I can get down with believing for no reason other than sheer desire for that to be the truth, but then most christians get super offended by that analysis.