Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
Hi Warrior Man,

I've been reading your back and forth with Dale (a person I respect) and yourself.

It's not hard for anybody to do a bit of "Google Fu" to find out about Dale, his Martial and otherwise credentials, background, styles etc ( http://www.daledugas.com/ )

So my question to you in order to better understand where you are coming from in your writings and opinions as posted her on this fine forum is two fold:

1/. Exactly who is you Master???

2/. What is his name?

3/. Where does he live?

4/. What is his style or styles?

5/. Is it possible to contact him to verify his and your own claims to qualifications?

No given that I hardly think these things are "National Secrets" surely you can provide us all with quick, clear, concise and honest answers to these questions!!!

In addition, you recently mentioned an up and coming test for yourself.

I'd be interested in how the test went for you WM. What exactly did you have to do?

Did you pass and become a "Master?"

Looking forward to your answers to these very simply and straight-up questions. Thank you!
Thanks for your interest in my teacher.

He is called Master Li, he trains in a family style and lives in China. You can contact him if you want via me - I'll ask him things on your behalf etc. Is that quick, clear and concise enough for you?