Quote Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
Don't ice for more than 15-20 minutes at a time, though.

More than 20 minutes at once is pro-inflammatory which is the opposite of what you want.
Yeah I forgot to mention that, thanks for including that! Its actually 15-25 mins, so I always say 20 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
Most guys tend to sit on their arse and only work out like crazy now and then. For those that work hard all the time, they seem to be more prone to get silly with it.
I am a lazy man. Ugly and lazy. I would get into a hard fight and by the next day feel like I was frozen in my joints. I got smart and did what Bruce did, and I bought myself a sack full of Tinse Units. They are small little boxes full of batteries, and they have a wire or actually 2 wires with a sticky pad on each one. I stick one on either side of the muscles that were spasming and turn it on. It shocks a little, but it makes these muscles relax and stop spasming. Quick fix if it is only spastic muscles. Worth the money and time looking for one. They can be had at most medical supply places and anyone can buy one.
Bruce Lee used to have one in each pocket. He hooked them to his lats, pecs, six pack, or even his glutts. He stood there jumping all over. It exercised target muscles that he wanted to enhance and he could go about his business day and not have to do the exercises otherwise.
That's TENS, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation