mma gets beat up by mma over and over again too if people stop, think for themselves, and start actually looking for the good examples, (instead of only looking for the bad ones and acting like thats all there is) which have been pointed to time and again, people can see that chinese martial arts is used in the ring, and used to win fights. ive pointed out a shhheeeet ton of fighters over the years here who have and do use cma to win fights...im tired of thinking for other people.

heres an idea. MMA fighters are worthless in sanshou. show me one mma guy that is a sanshou champion. of course my statement is false, but prove me wrong. MMA is also worthless in olympic tae kwon do. lol

its like this, you have a UFC fighter who they themselves say 'hey i do shaolin kung fu, i use this in the ring and i train it for my fights' it gets tossed to the side. and everyone literally forgets immediately and cannot recall who this is. is he the champ? no. but did he fight in recent ufc? yes. are you in ufc fighting? no? is he more accomplished than you in mma with his shaolin? yes. and so what if there are not a ton of UFC cma fighters. there are guys using cma in many fighting formats across the world.

Also, 'kungfu useless in a real fight' ? really? there are tons of examples of people using kung fu to defend themselves in real life. articles upon articles in the news for years and years....people just choose to be ignorant. always have and always will.