Thread: snake engine dymistify

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by imperialtaichi View Post

However, it is irresponsible to mislead the public claiming "it is a proven process", when there is NO real data to support it's efficiency.

Even more ridiculous to claim that his way is the only right way, and everyone else's is not real Wing Chun (seems to be Hendrik's angle

. He makes personal attacks on me that I am not doing real Wing Chun when replying to my posts).

1. I have never ever make claim on Hendrik way is the only right way. Not in my posts, not in my utube. In fact many times in my utube I suggest to learn from different WCK lineages.

2. A proven process is a process the Chinese has practiced again and again for hundreds of years. At least hundred of years of records are open to public on the tcma practice . In this cased when related to wing Chun kuen , the records of white crane from fujian and the emei 12 zhuang practice . Anyone can trace them.

3. I do not attack you personally, I just question you, why is the body type of your wingchun is yang tai ji based instead of siu Lin tau based? Since when taiji engine become WCK platform?

4. It is great that you Point out what you think is proper. However, what if you are mistaken because you have not yet proceed into the states others have?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-05-2013 at 04:34 PM.