Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
Actually, no they do not. They reserve the right to do what they want with their own schools flavour of Wing Chun, but even the Foshan based Sifus I have met do not feel the need to join Chin Woo. Work with them sometimes, yes! But be under their banner?? Not needed. They are all independent and 'banner free'.

Dude, Ip Man was from Foshan and anyone learning from his lineage is connected to this 'authentic' TCMA Wing Chun you are talking about. We just have different ways of expressing that.

Being a Wing Chun student and practitioner doesn't seem to hold the same meaning for most. It isn't something you 'add-on' to your array of MMA training, something that Chin Woo and even China itself is known to promote these days.

And no, I haven't checked your new website but feel free to leave a link.
OK, man, don't waste your time on quarreling with him. The Dudes from Chin Woo are always talking instead of training, so they are the so called "Masters"(That's also why when I translate Sifu in English I use "Masters"). You and me are not, we are focusing on training, right? On debate,we can't win. But on fighting, we won't lose. Cherish the time~