Thread: three basic dna of red boat era wck siu lin tau

Threaded View

That clip is an example of the Wck momentum DNA.to contrast why Wck is not spm or hsing Yee or taiji or hung gar......

As for how effective, efficient, to handle the power generation , the dynamic and the details is another story. That is the story of the body of he art. Watching YouTube is one thing to get the body to do it is another thing.

Wck has three basic DNA , momentum, body, and force flow which support each others.
    One needs to know the history and dna to know what , how, and why the sets are the way it is.

Otherwise, I might do southern mantis with wing chun hand shape such as tan sau, or doing wing Chun with southern manis body. I might practice snt with bak mei way.

Analogy to the Olympic swimmer, who swim free style, I swim free style too but how well my body is condition to swim in that particular style is another story. Also, I need to know if I really doing free style, thus I need to know the history and DNA and lots of details of the free style.

To just swim is one thing. To master a particular style of swimming is a different story.

Philip is doing great in this clip, but you see the students body and force flow breaking down. So, not every one can be Philip just learning the Wck momentum from him. To prepare or develop the body and force flow is another story. Sure , some one might say, they can use southern mantis way of body, but then will that body fit the Wck momentum DNA?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=47ZVi...%3D47ZVikbcYlU

Between black and white there is a rain bow spectrum of color , life is not as simply as it looks if one wants to see things clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    If achieving this kind of wing chun is what you are talking about, why go to all the trouble of energy flow paths, history, yik kam transform and all of the other stuff you have presented? This is just regular wsl wing chun done well.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-06-2013 at 11:51 AM.