Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
My whole point was to BE CRASS and RUDE because that is how this whole forum is !
We have been trying to fix this forum for years, YEARS !

This is true. And it is because of people exactly like you who make no effort to be anything but CRASS and RUDE. How will anything ever change?

It's basically a waste to time because there is nothing wrong with this form per say, it is the POSTERS that need to get a out of their small, isolated and delusional chi-sao infested world and realize that there is NOTHING special about them or WC, NOTHING at all.

I don't recall anyone saying WCK is "special". But this is a Wing Chun forum. We talk about Wing Chun here. If you don't like what is said and don't practice Wing Chun and take offense at what people say about their Wing Chun and cannot post without being crass and rude.....then go elsewhere. Simple fix!

If you wanna make the statement that yours is the real WC, SHOW it don't say it.
If you want to make the statement that WC must be like this and anything else is not WC, then SHOW IT, don't say it.
After you have proven it in the ONLY way ANY MA can ever be proven ( and we ALL know what way that is), then you can sit on your ass and pontificate.
Till then, shut up pr put up and the very least you can do is respect those that ARE putting up.

I hate to keep pointing out the obvious, but this is a discussion forum. We are here to discuss. That implies "saying" or writing what we think. Its very difficult to "show" anything in such a format and very few people have video footage to share. Heck, even the people that pontificate about "showing" and "proving" what one can do have never bothered to post video footage. Again....discussion forum......we d...I...s....c....u...s....s things here. If you don't like that, then go elsewhere.
The problem is that you guys are NOT here to discuss, you are here to pontificate and promote your lineages.
I've seen this over and over and over.
In this age anyone willing to can SHOW anything they want, we know this for a fact.
Those that don't show, don't do it because they simply don't want to.
I don't hold all auctioneers to the same standard, not all are able to record and share because many are not part of a school or have retired or are simply doing their own thing and love WC.
I hold those that DO post clips of stuff accountable of posting PRACTICAL and REALISTIC examples of what they are "preaching".
Hendrick is a prime example, he will post a 20 min video of him pontificating about "snake engine" in WC BUT is unwilling to post even 30 seconds of it ACTUALLY BEING DONE !

That there is a prime example of why this forum has become what it has become.

Too much talk about the 30 deg angle of an elbow and not enough USING that elbow !