Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
Thank you for agreeing with me. It does not matter if we call them joints, springs or bows. Personally, I refer to them as 'joints' when talking to students. Again, the point of my opening post was to suggest that introducing that idea early on, the 6 or 7 joints or whatever you want to call them, is a good idea and helps speeds things up. I never said they were some high level concept, in fact I said the opposite. Indeed, you said you agree with sanjuro_ronin but you actually argue a point counter to him!

Many of the replies to me in this thread are classic examples of opposition, and false opposition at that, for opposition sake. It is funny and ironic watching all these missteps as you attempt to just bully people and shout them down, rather than ask questions for clarification. I am not accusing you specifically, JPinAZ, just making a general comment.
Are there planets in alignment today or solar flares or something? Because after reading this thread and the way people are acting/reacting to stuff that's not even going on, it is starting to come off as some bizarre Twilight Zone episode.

Really, I have no idea what you're making such a fuss about, as I don't remember saying I agreed or disagreed with you at all on this thread. I just couldn't understand why people were having a hard time understanding what Sanjuro wrote, as it made pretty simple sense to me - as does what you're saying in this post. Actually, it seems you are both saying the sorta the same thing on this point, so not really sure the confusion.

But now I'm bullying and shutting people down? you got all of that from my posts? Yeah, I didn't appreciate getting lumped together by Keith as usual and called close minded and I have no idea what trip Ali's on... but now I'm at fault here for just sharing an opinion? I think everyone really needs to take a deep breath and relax a bit. Or maybe take a break and come back at it tomorrow because this thread is really taking a weird turn for the strange and unusually more-unusual than this forum normally is..