Thread: Martial FAIL

Threaded View

That is indeed very sad.

However, if someone is distracted, it wouldn't take a group of people to take him down, regardless of his fighting skills. A lethal attack can happen in a split-second.

There's also a lot of people who walk around mesmerized by their iPhones, completely oblivious to their surroundings...many even step into and cross busy streets without even looking up, expecting everyone else to look out for them. One local guy very recently got hit and killed BY A TRAIN because he was so engrossed in his iPhone that he never saw nor heard it coming as he went around the warning gate and started to walk across the tracks. The train was not able to stop in time.

Sometimes, when walking out of a shopping center to my car, I've seen people, men and women, walking alone just ahead of me, completely lost in talking or texting on their phones, completely oblivious to me or anything else. The parking lots or structures are very big. If I had been a criminal with bad intent, they would never have known what hit them.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 06-05-2014 at 09:41 AM.