I remembered what amused me most about soccer. The drama after an alleged foul. Soccer players act out pain more dramatically than professional wrasslers.

I am also amused on how easy it is to keep this OT thread on topic.

Photos: Scantily-clad Xiangyang women protest World Cup after being ignored by boyfriends

The World Cup has just started, but ladies, are you as excited as your beloved other half? Are your beau's eyes glued in on the games instead of the TV show you so routinely enjoy together? Is he going out to bars at midnight with his friends to bask in the victories of the World Cup, sneaking out from bed to the living room in the wee hours of the morning just for the sake of keeping up with the scores?

Such has been the problem for a group of young women from Xiangyang who, fed with being ignored by their boyfriends during this year's World Cup, held a “protest” by throwing their bras in the air express their dismay (and, more likely, win back some attention from the TV).

At The People’s Square in Xiangyang, Hubei province, a group of young ladies donning white hot pants and crop tops posed for pictures as they threw their soccer ball-patterned bras up in the air, shouting “We don’t want the world to be sad, breathe fresh air instead of being grumpy” as a way to show discontentment with their boyfriends, whose attention had shifted from them to World Cup.

Their actions, naturally attracted many young lads and blushing passersby who slowed down their pace to take a look and were, presumably, a bit less grumpy after the encounter.

[Images Via ifeng]

By Jennifer Hui