So you don't see the dummy's 'arms' as representing an opponent's arms in any way at all - therefore are you saying you see no correlation between, for example, the height of the dummy's arms and the motions you use when you interact with the dummy?
How many times do I have to say that I don't?

The height of the dummy has to be set up to the height of the person training it. The angle of the two upper arms are at a set angle and a height so that we can train the correct elbow positioning. It is purely for OUR OWN reference and not that of another human being!

And why does the WSL lineage have the dummy's 'leg' as it is - with a bend? Why have that leg facing forward? Why not have it extending out from the dummy from the side, rather than the front?
The "leg" is set up to create a point of contact so that we can develop/improve the synchronicity of the whole body structure. Its not a human leg.

I can't believe that you are that stupid you can't see that! The dummy has no elbow joints. It's upper arms are pointing outwards, the leg is in the center and the thing cannot move! How the f**k can it be a person or relate to a person!?

You ain't stupid (or are you) and you would be heading more in the right direction if you stopped believing in the rubbish LT tells everybody!