Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
Thanks but no thanks, I really don't need Wayne Yung information for my Wck practice (as anyone can compare my art from youtube with Wayne's school YouTube and see the big different for themself), And have never touched it since my public isolation announcement from all of Wayne information.

As now, we know in public forum and facebook of Hong Kong , by evidence of Wayne own email,
https://m.facebook.com/waikeung.mok....44812792358779

Wayne Yung had denounced his sifu in 2011 and no longer a SCWC , and there are many SCWC sifus not just Wayne Yung.

As wherether if Wayne is still a SCWC, or a represent of SCWC , spoke person, or his own version of SCWC create by his own .

I leave them to sort out their issue themself, with respect, I isolate myself from it.

Btw. Wayne had posting on behalf of SCWC mun, and Moduk ....etc In this forum.
I feel sad to read the above Facebook link with email Wayne denounce his sifu.
It is certainly by evidence , Wayne preach one thing and practice another toward his sifu and SCWC Mun.

So, With respect, please leave me out of Wayne Yung issue here on.
Interesting Hendrik, what you talk about me leaving from my Mun from someone posting to the Kungfuboard in Hong Kong. Anyone can post anything there. Now, you took that out and said I was leaving my mun. How can you prove that ?
You can so easily believe anyone postings without any proof. I can imagine how you do your research. Why do you easily to conclude your emei wck story without any proof, evidence. Ah! your evidence is the GM FU signature only. Like now, without any proof, just somebody said you took it out and said I am no more scwc. Hahaha... I really appreciate your research attitude on your conclusion on emei.

Did you have any my public announcement I left my mun ? You and your student Jim Reoselando, seems to bring some wrong information here. Can you prove your where your information coming from ? If you provide a wrong information here, I think the moderator need to judge his rumor on me. More, a lot evidence shown in the past, you had been caught lying, then you deleted your thread.

In the last three weeks, I was handling my past sidai Mok Wai Keung, who left my sifu with his public announcement on 2/2/2013 last year, After leaving he still represented SCWC and our mun to say a lot in public. My sifu was notified and a public announcement was made two weeks ago. Whether Mr. Mok shown my letter to my sifu is real or not. I never read that. Is there any of signature there ? Is there any evidence there shown I was leaving my mun. If you have it, showing me. haha.. Remember Mok said it is a personal letter I gave my sifu via his daughters. Do you think I will give a persoanl letter about my leaving of my mun to Mr. Mok ? Do you think a replacement of me should be announced to public ? Do you seel that ?

From all of that, I can show you, your emei wck research is not professional. You can believe something from facebook or internet, then you take it out and show to the public you get something. It is totally ridiculous. Your emei conclusion, your findings on my leaving my mun, hahaha... showing how high level of your reseach.

To judge a matter, we need to see two sides, not only on one side. You just provide something you like people to know, but hiding my side's public announcements in the last two weeks. Is it your professional judgement to bring what Mok said only out.? Similar happened on your emei, you just showed Fu singature on your paper, then you made your OWN stories to the public. A casual lunch of GM Lee Kong, you said he had admitted white crane signature in your snt. Then you and your people announced to the public that wck is from emei and white crane. Like today, someone said about me, you brought up here without any proof. Are you sick ? Yes, you are really sick. You are a sick man, every day, emei, no matter in US, HK, China, Taiwan, and SEA, Every day you talked about your emei stories. People feel tired on your. YOu can see how many people visiting your emei thread in Kungfuboard in HK. Hahah... Jim, doesn't know any Chinese, but he can take those posting there and bring it here. Who instruct him to do ? Hahah...

My sifu was retired in 2008 and pass the scwc Mun flag to me in 2009, and have a public announcement by the chief editor of NMH magazine in 2009. If I left in 2011, does our mun need to make a public announcemetn and a replacement. More, Robert Chu asked me to help to baisee my sifu, yes he did last october (but he already made public announcement no more related to SCWC Mun in the newspaper for 3 days), I had mentioned before in this forum, you also baiseed to my sifu, and my sifu agreed. Both you guys do you have any ethics, really fuxking you. Robert in his WCI thank my teaching on his SCWC and thanks my sifu family keeping the old kuits. What he said he also knew his sifu is sifu only, not his SCWC sifu. I thought you forget. Please check your WCI copy about what he said in his paper.

Today, I don't care how you said bad on me from Mok's writing. Two weeks ago, he had been not my Mun member any more. What he said, I will handle later, no need you to bring all non-proof wordings, and make it becomes yours and announce here.

In my last posting few weeks ago, I had mentioned don't bring me out again on your postings any more, you fuxking Jim Roseland bring me out again by your instructtion.

My papers in New Martial Hero in the last four year about the Redboat WCK, just on my persoanl research only, and share to the public only. Those someone may agree and may not agree. There is no definite point of view I need convince anyone to believe. More, those are not showing the turth in the reality in the past. Just RESEARCH FROM MY POINT OF VIEWS ONLY. Jim, Hendrik, both you like to twist and bring all them out and said all I present there are the truth .. WHY I ALWAYS SAID YOU TWO GUYS LIKE TO TWIST SOMEONE WORDINGS TO SUIT YOUR NEED. I never do that, but you two fuxking guys always do that.

Like the Flying snake in my paper, I just said it is 'similar' only, but not concluded it is emei snake. More, you had been caught by me you twist the 麟 to 鱗 to make your emei dream.

Every one here, please make clear your mind again. how come Cho's family they don't have the original kuit, and this guy he has. More, no people talking about emei in the past 200 years, but he brought it out with his kuit. Interesting!!!

As Hendrik comes to me, he show the emei snake, then I studied it from my understanding, Before that, I studied White Crane 12 joints 10 years ago, it is also similar to our flying snake. However ,I never concluded any in my papers. Jim, how much Chinese you understand, If you don't understand any Chinese, please be not made use by others to show your foolish in fornt of me. Dont' bring out any my Chinese paper to challenge. All are my personal views only from different sides. Yesterday was White Crane, today is emei, tomorrow maybe wck on shaolin, wudong.. Just my persoanl interest, dont twist anything, IF you don't need to show public, please ask me first before showing to the public