I'd like to share a story from my famed warrior quest.

I travelled to Brazil to learn from the Brazilian Ju Jutsu masters in order to complement my style. I was back in my flat one day after several months training at the Pedro Dojo in Rio, when I looked out of the window. In the distance I noticed a robbery was being committed by some bruisers with machetes. Now, I do not advise doing what I did next, but I was young and full of elite courage... So, I ran after the gang and within minutes I was in the heart of Rocinha, the most treacherous favela in the city. "Hey pretty boy, why don't you show us what what ya made of?" I heard shouted at me from behind.

I turned and saw he was armed with a machete.

Now, earlier in my warrior quest I studied with some masters in Scotland, and one showed me the famous Glasgow Kiss method, in which you slam your forehead into the opponent's face.

"Listen hoodlum, I'm giving you the choice - run or face the fist." He laughed, scoffing at my every word, before approaching me and taking a swing with the machete. I grabbed his forearm on the inside but he threw a hook from the other side, which I blocked. Now, I was took close to kick and my weight was forward making a knee impossible. I remembered my elite training in the 'land of a thousand words' (Scotland) and immediately headbutted him in the face.

It turned out I had the last laugh.

My question is, why isn't the headbutt relied on more in street fighting? It seems to be an invaluable move...