Yes of course CLF blocks & hits together, as i would say most all gung fu styles do. One eg. is the Gwa choy a hanging backfist straight down at a 45 degree angle. When a straight punch is thrown, the CLF player aggressively charges in with his stance & throwing his waist into the attack to gain momentum.(power & speed flowing) Just as his about to march in & throw his waist into the attack he also throws his arm (backfist) in conjunction with his waist & stance. So the backfist is like a unstopable force, the forearm (kiu sau) smashes the attackers arm & continues smashing the opponent in the face with the back of the hand.(knuckes) The CLF player then useing the momentum launches a powerful punch with the rear hand (cheurng naan choy) & then again with the opposite hand with another technique etc... The CLF player is always flowing & useing his waist to coil like a snake & then releasing with great power, always continuous. Though the power generation is different to wing chun, they both overwhelm their opponents with a barrage of hits. CLF mainly uses its waist for power & Wing Chun uses its elbow. This is only from my limited experience in both, i did WC only for a year & now im going on my 10th month of CLF. But im sure in the latter stages they would have many similarities in combat, even earlier, the power generation is just different. Fu Pow is right about marching in aggressively with ur arms swinging, the backfist is done the same, one thing to know is that the arm must be long/extended to connect. The Gwa is just 1 eg. in the latter stages CLF has many short range techniques, my sifu showed me a few & they are very fast & powerful so from ur fist look they will look very different but deep down a lot of the ideas are very similiar. I have heard that the panther mostly always attacks even when blocking, it slides over the opponents arm then hits. Blocking & hitting in unison & CLF has a lot of panther. I would say this panther technique is a little similiar to the Tan sau of Wing Chun.

With the stopping/blocking of hits CLF has a very big range of techs. to choose from & it depends on the situation what to use. All CLF players should condition there arms/bridges & they should be like iron bridges. So just by blocking u will destroy the opponents limbs or u can use a circular defence & use the opponents force against him disrupting his balance & taking his centre then taking advantage. This is similiar to Wing Chun. There is also some blocks that u use ur waist to gain momentum & then strike. As i said b4 this is only from my limited experience & CLF has a very big arsenal of techniques to choose from.

Also i have heard that CLF has sticky hands like Wing Chun, maybe there not the same but i would think that the idea is the same in what their trying to acomplish. Soft/Hard working in unison.(Yin/Yang) Although WC teaches this almost straight away & CLF teaches it in the latter stages.
They are both great MA systems of SHAOLIN.