I just thought this was funny. Yesterday I learned that Chris Brennan's younger brother goes to my school. I attend college at the University of Southern California. For those that don't know, Chris Brennan is a Bjj expert and noted professional fighter. He and guys on the fight team he assembled compete on a pretty high level (UFC, Pride, etc). So anyway, yesterday I'm lifting weights in the gym and I see this blond guy working out. He's wearing a sweater with Brennan's school logo on it. To me its always interesting to run into other MMA peeps out in public so I go up to him and ask him if he trains with Chris Brennan. I was just gonna say "Yeah, well good stuff man." and go on with my workout but then he tells me "Yeah, well I'm his brother Zack." Then I'm like "No $hit??" Then we shoot the $hit for a bit. He tells me a little about his experience and his team's plans. I tell him I have grappling experience and that I compete Muay Thai. Blah blah blah and I eventually go back to working out and then leave. What's funny is that another person in the wight room also took note of the Bjj stuff he was wearing and asked him about it too. So I've learned a couple things: First of all, there's a lot more people around me that know/know about functional martial arts than I might've thought! And second of all, its a small world. Oh well, that's my story.