Not only did Sifu Troung accept me, he also went on to say that learning by his videos is the same as being taught by him in person, and that they will be completely different from others' videos. He has made it abunduntly clear, that once I begin the program I will be considered an active student of his, and furthermore that when I complete the program I will be given full teaching rights to represent the system. If you've got a problem with that, then contact him directly. I guess you just like playing kung-fu police, where you patrol and report all infractions and set the standard for kung-fu excellence, judging who and who shall not be accepted. Well, brother, it ain't your call. So Sorry.

FT, I have not been the one flaming here, just defending our right to study what we wish. Perhaps you should turn your thoughts to billy and MoQ. They seem to think they hold the key to the gate of Pak Mei. Remember, it was Billy who accused me of having no concern for anyone but myself. Re-read this string my friend.

Billy, report whatever you like to whomever you like by whatever means you like. It's all simply acting out of jealousy due to the fact that I might actually inherit something that you had to go to the trouble of getting in person. Green does not suit you well.

It matters little to me from anyone's standpoint or opinion.

Billy, why don't you apply for position of moderator on all of the active forums here. Then you could fullfill your Barney-Fife post-patrol fantasy.

Say whatever you like, I'm inheriting your system, and that's the truth here.

Remember, I like eggs. :D