FT-Telling it how you see it is what is called "stirring the sh*t"...

Truong certainly has the "right" to distribute "whatever", but character is difficult to gauge across the world... and some folks are not prepared for the level of BS Artistry on this side...

BagwaBoxhead is no longer with us, but he'll be back(Drunken Master?). If he isn't qualified to even be allowed to post on a public forum, then what kind of correspondence program is tailored for him?

The more people defend this... the more suspicious I am... I don't care what Truong does if his master doesn't, but what possible good can come from publicly accepting a cancelled troll as a student? Now everyone knows all is available to all with no requirements(wouldn't want to leave anyone out, would we?).

I've seen this happen on this very forum. The quality of a person has no place in the big mouthed asskickers crowd. Pathological liars readily accepted...

Man, the ancestors would rather the arts DIE OUT THAN FALL INTO THESE HANDS.

But, I realize I am the outsider here. In most peeps perfect world, everything is available for everyone to do what they will and it can all be turned over for profit at every corner so everyone's happy... happy happy happy
Good luck to all of you!