I'm looking for a few pieces of gear. Punching mits, boxing gloves, head gear, chest protector and shin pads. Mainly for training and SanShou (I hope )

So me question is. What do you guys think of fairtex supplies? It would probably be Fairtex stuff or whatever I could get from titleboxing.com Title Boxing has better prices but I am wondering if the Fairtex stuff would be worth the extra money. When it comes to something like fighting and training I want the best stuff, within reason, I don't want to pay $200 for a pair of gloves. For a tourney better gear could make a big difference even just in the sense of comfort.

The main thing is for the gloves. I have a chest protector from when I was a wee Martial Artist, it is bulkier that I like. The Fairtex chest protector looks good.

another thing is the Shin guards. I can get them for $20 at Title and about $40 from Fairtex.

I also have the traditional head geard like what a lot of Karate/TKD people use, open face foam dipped stuff. Would this work for something like SanShou? I don't know how nit picky the rules are for gear. Would head gear like that found on fairtex.com give a lot more protection?

I know there are some fellows from NY that use Fairtex stuff maybe you guys/gals could give some unbiased input. And also anyone else who has experience with different brands of gear and web sites please post too. Thanks.