i learnt from my moms boyfriend then we had a falling out so we can say i learnt actual combat from the idiot!!!!!!!.

the guy who taught the methods name was alexander"kaido"pollintain,he was killed in a nightclub about 15 years ago,what i hear a wild dude.
thier is three main students the one who's video i have and one who stayed with us for a week and shot the fundamentals.
the guy in the video runs a acadeny in montreal,its my hopes to save enough $ to get out thier and learn the sparring method.His videos were shot in like 1980 and i emailed him he told me someone asked to borrow just to watch but now who knows how many people have copys....doesnt matter tho because you would need to personally be shown the fundamentals....and he just runs through them in a park for like 15 minutes...
he said originally kaido taught 44 combinations and 13 sets.....ten progressive study hand and kick forms.a staff and broadsword sets and the hard/soft set of hop ga wich im sure is the one in the video that starts off coilslow like taichi then mid way flurries into whipping technique.

what i was told was kaido learnt from "harry"ng-yim-ming and wc.wong"mantis?" and adriano emperado"kajukenbo".
but when i emialed the video student he said emperado highly respected kaidos technique but didnt personnally teach him,and he didnt know who wc wong was and the senior of ngyimmings sanfran school didnt recall seeing kaito there??
so im thinking either kaito put it together from methods he learnt from students of the main guys or because harry ng ming taught triad types in sanfran it mite be a underground school that he picked up somewhere........or people just dont want to talk i dont know????

so i dont think any of those sets are olschool classical tho some could be...but also they may be new kf made between 1950-70??????
LATE FOR WORK....gotta go